Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
up to 14 days before if notified, no charge
Less than 2 weeks' notification we are entitled to 30% payment.
in case of no-show,or modification we will collect 50% of reserved stay dates.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Will need deposit of 1 day for all rooms, reserved.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
All standard rooms include a private bath and balcony, TV, mini bar, AC, fridge,hairdryer, and the hospitality one expects when on vacation. The basic/budget rooms are for the students and budget traveller. They have not been renovated, and do not have a balcony. They have a/c, tv, a private bathroom, mini-bar and are clean. Hotel Paros is a family-owned hotel, and Jenny and Tasso consider their customers as their friends, (they often are by the end of their stay), offering information and tips on how to get around.
We offer a daily cleaning service, a laundry facility upon availability, and provide maps and information on what to do. Breakfast is served at our cafe, a classic, just in front of the beach; a great way to start the day. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>