Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The rooms were very comfortable, airy and clean, all with minibar, air conditioning, safe, wi-fi fast run by an automatic system that prevents a phenomenon often found in traditional hotels, ie the risk that some customer will occupy all the available bandwidth, leaving the other without connection.
The hotel is located in the most central area of Tirana, on a pedestrian street that runs alongside the ruins of the Fortress of Justinian, a step away from Skanderbeg Square.
Nearby is the Museum of Fine Arts, the Italian Institute of Culture, the Clock Tower and the Millennium Cinema, where you play the main cultural and artistic events in the city. The hotel offers a quiet, both for the tourist who wants to visit the city for business people who attend the Institute for Cooperation Italo-Albanian, and the different ministries in the area, and is also convenient for those who have contacts with the Faculty of Arts of Tirana.
We are one step from the largest catering facility in Tirana, called Taiwan, where there are restaurants and bars very well attended. In our hotel we speak fluent Italian English, French, Spanish. The hotel has agreements with several Italian restaurants in the city, where you can taste fresh fish or meat and mushrooms, if in the right season. The paintings that adorn the walls, are a selection of local young artists, who designed and created the setting, room to room.
Hotel Millennium Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
This property may pre authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel TV
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>