Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Annulation sans frais jusqu'à 24 heures avant l'arrivée.
L'hôtel facturera 100% de la première nuit en cas d'annulation tardive ou de no-show
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Located between the Mont Saint Michel and the D-Day beaches, the hotel-restaurant Le Fruitier, renovated in 2008, provides you with a welcome in a contemporary and sophisticated setting.
Each of the 48 bedrooms in this welcoming hotel was designed and decorated individually to offer guests personalised comfortAnd because your needs, your desires and your budgets are never the same, 4 different categories of rooms are on offer.
The restaurant Le Fruitier will seduce you with its contemporary take on traditional cuisine, made with local ingredients and prepared by our Chef, Stphane Lebargy.
The hotels bistro, La Pole de Gargantua (Gargantuas Frying Pan) offers an express option, while preserving a friendly spirit.
The hotels main restaurant, Le Fruitier, can cater for groups and host seminars and banquets and will make a range of reception areas, equipments and services at your disposal.
Besides, be sure to fall in love with Villedieu-les-Poeles, famous for its copper industry, its bell-foundry and ancient courtyards. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Frukost ingår ej
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>