Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a poolside bar.
Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference space, concierge services and dry cleaning. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast on the terrace overlooking the park. The hotelâ€™s restaurant is open during summer months serving traditional French cuisine.
This family-friendly La Croix-Valmer hotel is located near the beach, within 3 mi (5 km) of Cavalaire Landing Beaches and Gigaro Beach. Azur Park and Cogolin Beach are also within 6 miles (10 km).
All 36 rooms feature modern comforts such as flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Room service (during limited hours) and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests. Each of the spacious guest rooms is uniquely decorated with antique furnishings. The rooms include a minibar and views of the sea, pool or Port Cros and Le Levant islands. One suite and four rooms are situated in the park of the hotel, near the swimming pool, independent from the main building.
Hotel L'orangeraie conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.65 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 15.90 EUR per person per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>