Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation are free of charge until 15 days before arrival; 50 % of the first night will be charged in case of cancellation until 7 days in advance: after this time first night charge will apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In case of shorten of stay: 10 % charge on the remaining night
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are a recently renovated two star hotel now offering higher quality services including comfortable rooms with private bath, satellite color TV, minibar, direct dial phone, hairdryer, safe and air conditioning. We also have some rooms which do not overlook the street and are very quiet and others with a balcony with a view of the Cathedral.
We are located near several grocery stores. Florence's main station, Santa Maria Novella, is located five (5) minutes walking distance from us. Peretola/Amerigo Vespucci airport is located approximately 20 minutes by taxi and the nearest bus stop is located directly across the street from us in Piazza Stazione.
We accept VISA, AMEX, JBC, DINERS and MASTERCARD. There is a TV room and reading room at the disposal of our clients and a cold breakfast buffet is included in our rates .
This property might pre-authorize your card.
Check-in: possible at any time, rooms are ready by 12:30
Check-out: at 11:30 am.
Luggage storage: Available both on arrival and after check out.
Car Rental : Within walking distance of the hotel and includes Hertz, Avis and others.
Prices: Per room per night.
Location: The third floor of the building (lift available).
Multilingual Staff : English, French, German and Spanish.
Local city tax (3 Euro per person per night) is not included in the room rates, and it is to be paid in cash when leaving. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>