Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
It is situated between the old and the new city, 50 meters from the pedestrian area of the Corso Mazzini where is located the MAB, the open-air museum.
Hotel Excelsior Cosenza is the ideal choice for those wishing to enjoy a quiet stay in the city and for those travelling to Cosenza for business. Excellent value for money, with all its excellent facilities including a literary cafe where you can read a good book and enjoy a tea or hot chocolate, a restaurant that serves delicious regional cuisine, the comfortable TV room and a meeting room perfect for large gatherings.
Hotel Excelsior Cosenza has an efficient staff, always available to provide accurate information on the best places to visit during your stay in Cosenza.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit and credit cards
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 10.00
Buffet breakfast included
Taxes included Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Telefon (direktuppringning)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>