Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
From the hotel you can take all means of transportation the subway, the bus or the taxi and can reach at any part of the city, also at night.
The hotel is on the third floor of a building and can be reached by an elevator.
The reception you will meet friendly and helpful multilingual staff.
The hotel is often renovated to provide you with clean, tidy and well furnished rooms, designed to give all the comforts. All our rooms have private bathroom, shower, hairdryer, mini-bar, Safe, Flat screen TV, heating / air condition centralized, Free WiFi and direct telephone.
Nearby to our hotel is a private car park (approx 16 euro for 24 hours). metro stops, main bus stand, taxi stands, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, international calling center, banks, money-exchange offices, and bars all around the corner from the hotel!!
Complementary : Towels, shampoo and soap, per person.
Free : City map with tour information.
National landline calls and fax.
Free : Luggage deposit.(Subjected to availability)
Important Note : To avoid any inconvenience please inform us your check-in time. The hotel does not have 24 hrs reception. If you arrive at the Hotel without informing us your arrival time there will be a delay for you to get in the hotel. Please inform us your arrival time so you can get the keys to enter the hotel.
You can leave your bags for free at the hotel if you arrive before the check-in time and even after check-out for few hours (Service subjected to availability) Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Rumservice (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>