Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation pilicy 15 days.Penality for no show or cancellation : 3 nights.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Its location is ideal for tourists who want to spend a few days in the most famous historical-cultural city of the world, or for people who's just passing through. It's possible to reach, just by walking, some of the best sites of the city, such as the S. Maria Maggiore Church, the Colosseum, the Terme di Diocleziano, the Porta Pia Museum, and the wonderful Villa Borghese.
The proximity to the railway station and to the underground main station allow the visitors to reach easily the City Centre, the Fiumicino Airport (FCO), the Ciampino Airport (CIA) and every else site of Rome. The hotel conducted with traditional familiar formula and with warm hospitality offers rooms provided with Private Bathroom,hairdryer,safe,TV lcd,wifi,telephone,air conditioning.
- Free luggage storage
- wifi in all structure
- No lock-out
- No curfew
- Free Hot Showers 24H
- Free Maps
- Tourist information
- Linen and blankets included
- City maps
- 24 hour reception and security
- Cheap laundromats around the corner
- Supermarkets,restaurants,pizzerie near by
- Central location
- Near to ATM and money exchange
- Breakfast is not included.
Check in from 13.00
Check out before 10.30
Latest check in 00:30am - check in after 00:30am.Eur. 10,00
-The payment will be in cash.
-There is extra charge for air conditioning(on prior request)
-There is a cancellation policy of 72 hours.(12:00pm. local time)Penalty for cancellation after that date or no-show: two nights.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival
We wish you a relaxing stay
On 28 July 2010, the City Council of Rome has approved, subject to the provisions of art. 14, paragraph 16, read. e) of Decree Law No 78, 2010, as ratified by Law No 122, 2010, the introduction of a grant of stay on tourist services City Council Resolution No. 67, 28/29 July 2010).On 28 December 2010, the Roman authorities confirmed that the Contributo di Soggiorno levy will go ahead on January 1, 2011. This will apply at a rate of 3,00 € per night per person. The levy will be paid on the spot before check-out by the person staying at the hotel. The maximum number of nights taxable per stay is ten.
Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 24 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>