Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Euro Moniz Hotel is ideal for nature lovers, and a good starting point for trips taken by different 'levadas' and numerous waterfalls. The beauty of the surrounding scenery provides magnificent and unforgettable moments.
With Elevator, interior garage (pre-booking), free parking in front of the hotel, restaurant with breakfast (buffet), panoramic bar, several spaces for reading, terminal access to the Internet, WiFi areas, indoor and heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and mini gym.
All rooms are spacious and comfortable, let you enjoy the magnificent views to the mountains or the sea. The rooms are equipped with beds of 2m x 2m (King-Size) in Double and 1m x 2m in Single. They are equipped with double glazed windows, cable TV, private bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, direct telephone and safe.
Hotel Euro Moniz Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Reception 24 hours.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival date.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>