Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
20% of the tariff will be deducted in case of cancellation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Tamil Chettiyar house which is 150 years old heritage building furnished with grand rose wood pillars and wooden furnitures of colonial style. the walls at the living hall were decorated with antique paintings and mordern art with a mixed style of Indo-European culture.This is a Peaceful home where one can have a quite rest and listen to the the traditional Indian music for a while. The coffee at breezy roof garden have a wonderful view towards the historical cathedral's dome
With 10 well appointed heritage style air conditioned rooms and with Wi-Fi zones free for Lap-tops and a cyber cafe with artistic boutique stands a better residence at this little city. Coramandal heritage house is located very next to the 2 centuries old V.O.C Govt School and near to the years old cathedral. In 10 minutes walk one can reach the big market, Aurobindo Ashram, Park, The Promenade, the French quarters and Muslim Quarters of Pondicherry. And it is well connected from Chennai international airport and some other interesting corners like auroville, Chidhambaram etc. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Kabel TV
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>