Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Hotel Aziza is located in the heart of Old city, Bascarsija. Placed above Kovaci, next to Vratnik Gates. Sebilj Fountain is 600 meters from Hotel Aziza, while Latin bridge is 900 meters away. Sarajevo International Airport is 9 km from the property. Across from the very entrance you can find Museum Alija Izetbegović, dedicated to the first President of the independent Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina. At the back of the Hotel is Saburina House, one of the few remaining gems of residential architecture of the Ottoman period. Baščaršija, the Old Craft Center, is the most visited and the most interesting part of the city, placed just five-minutes walk from our hotel. There are numerous museums and many historical buildings, numerous restaurants, ćevabdžnice (meat finger shops – Bosnian fast food), pubs, cafes and patisseries are offering rich choice of traditional Bosnian cuisine in vicinity of the hotel.
Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site. Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels, a safe and a desk. Some rooms also have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Private bathrooms feature a shower, a bidet and a hairdryer. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.
Hotel Aziza Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.03 EUR per person per night
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Children from 0 until 6 years old sharing parents bed free of charge with included child breakfast. Children from 6 until 12 years old are sleeping on extra bed with a price of 15€ per night with breakfast included.
Children from 12 years old will be charged 25€ per night if they are sleeping together with parents on the extra bed in the Junior Suite Room.
Extra bed for adult will be charged 25€ per night.
If it is only 2 persons in the room (example 1 adult & 1 child) it will be counted with a full price for 2 adult persons because our prices are per room per night for 2 persons.
Please contact property directly regarding extra beds. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>