Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Hotel Awalé Plage - Village Vacances is located in Grand popo, in the department of Mono, drained by the river of which it took the name. This area is famous for its local arts and crafts, its Voodoo ceremonies , its always traditional fishing season at sea and on the river, its sandy beaches under the coconuts, its lagoons and villages, its thermal spring and especially by the hospitality of its habitats.
Hotel Awalé Plage - Village Vacances has 27 rooms. We wish beyond the simple services of a hotel with restaurant, to offer to our customers and to a large audience WIFI, a range of sporting activities, leisured and cultural. You will be able to herewith find the rates of our services hotel and restoration by unit price, or for group, thus allowing you to make your program.
Hotel Awalé Plage - Village Vacances's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 08:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival..
Breakfast not included - From 2000 to 3500 XOF per person per day.
Reception available from 07:30 until 22:30 Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>