Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancellation penalty will be one night of the total reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group rooms are usually shared
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
in a personalized way. Our hotel is open 24 hours, daily cleaning, typical and american breakfasts and
a garden where you can enjoy a delicious 100% salvadorean coffee. Our guests at the end of their stay become our family with lasting friendships. We have tourist information, private tours and free walking to the historic center (reservation required).
Located in the heart of San Salvador, two blocks from the University of El Salvador, in the vicinity you will
find the cinema reforma, shopping center San Luis and Metrocentro, as well as restaurants of national
and international cuisine. The hotel is located in the medical area of the capital
All our rooms have private entrance, free 30 Mb WiFi throughout the establishment, private bathroom, digital cable TV, telephone, air conditioning, daily cleaning, amenities, towels and bedding
Hotel Armonia terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 18%
Breakfast not included for non refundable rate bookings.
Breakfast is included for standard rate bookings.
24 hour Reception.
No age Restriction
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Sen utcheckning
- Telefon (direktuppringning)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>