Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our establishment has hosted thousands of visitors from all over the world over many decades. We do not have whirlpools or massage chairs. However, you will find everything you need and as a little extra, a coffee machine. Even if our rooms are not luxurious, you will feel the history and charm of the Alpina. Many years of experiences.
Best of all, you are welcome to stay with us. What we do not have to offer in luxury, we have been compensating for years with cordiality and great feel-good factor at a reasonable price. You come to Zermatt because Zermatt is unique, just like we are. Always included: the rich breakfast buffet, one of the most important meals of the day. We attach great importance to this. Oh yes, the old floor in the hall squeaks and creaks a bit, just really nostalgic.
Hotel Alpina - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours: 07:30 to 19:00
Cancellation policy: 168h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 CHF per person per night
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Kabel TV
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Rumservice (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>