Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The elegantly appointed guest rooms with luxurious double or twin bedded accommodation offers both business and leisure travellers stylish comfort with modern amenities. The majority of our rooms feature spectacular cityscape views overlooking the vast metropolis and its landmark structures such as The Union Buildings, which are particularly impressive at night.
In its most recent refurbishment, two brand new architectural spaces have been created making the Hotel 224 a wonder literally from top to toe. On ground level, The Pepper Tree offers a contemporary venue that opens directly onto the tranquil outdoor deck. The deck is the perfect setting for a relaxed lunch or evening cocktails, an oasis in the concrete jungle. Ascend to the top of the building and you will find one of the most impressive venues in Pretoria.
Flanked by floor-to-ceiling glass, the Lion’s Den boasts a near 360° view over the city. The tastefully decorated interior is fully equipped with a private bar and state-of-the-art conferencing equipment.
The Hotel 224 is an establishment that aspires to impress you, and it will. As an established privately-owned-and-managed business, the hotel exudes warmth that remains unmatched by cookie-cutter enterprises. Contemporary and comfortable interior spaces, friendly efficient service, affordable rates, innovative business solutions and superb dining await you.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Pets are not allowed. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>