Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
A family-owned hostel where provide you beds and drinks, and local experiences.
Our concept is 'your home in Fukuoka' where you can feel home even though you are away from home. We aim to provide you the cozy place you can feel home, socialize with people, and enjoy the life of little town as if you live here in Fukuoka.
*Very clean and new since we opened April.2018
*Small accommodation so easy to make communications with staff / other guests
*English speaking staff
*Acceptable credit card without any fee (VISA, MASTER, AMEX)
*Enough height of bunk bed rather than typical type
*Free Wi-Fi in the all area
*Free coffee, tea and books including guide books
*Free luggage storage before check-in / after check-out
*Located on the ground floor so no need to use stair
*Good at offering the tourist information
*Some mini activities though it is not fixed schedule
*Help you spend “good time” in Fukuoka (TOKI means time / moment in Japanese)
In Fukuoka city, Accommodation tax will be charged starting April 1,2020. It is NOT included with room rate and this Accommodation tax = JPY200 per person per night will be collected separately at the lodging facility which you are staying upon the check-in.
https://yokanavi.com/en/accommodation-tax/ Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>