Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Hostel Seven Cebu is located in a 1940's classic Filipino home, combined with our custom design bunk beds, a mix of vintage and up-cycling design will surely give you a unique experience while never compromising your comfort and privacy. Surrounding the hostel are a couple of top restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, and convenience stores. Our hostel bar is open 24-hours which is frequently visited by locals.
Hostel Seven Cebu bar offers local beers, cocktails, and food available to you any time. We have tours of the city and the rest of Cebu island as well, our staff are always happy to help you at any time. Hostel Seven Cebu bar have a DJ playing every Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and on Thursdays we have an acoustic session at our bar.
So come and join us now and let's all make memories together!
1. Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
2. Check in: 14:00-23:00.
3. Check out: 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. No Pets.
6. Age Restriction: Guests should be over 18 years old; guests under 18 years old should stay with guardians/parents.
7. Reception working hours: 24 hours. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>