Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All groups must be prepaid. 20% deposit fee, to be discount an final invoice. Release of 5 days from June to September, and 3 days rest of the year.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
St James Way Pilgrims. LightHouses way, Death Coast paissages, traditional activities. Countryside experiences in a rural way.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are located in a XI Century Church and Monastery of Moraime, surrounded by white sand beaches and green forest, just beside the Camino to Finisterre. We are around four kilometers away from the town of Muxia, meanwhile Costa da Morte and Punta da Cruz are around three kilometers from our location. In addition, the marvellous beach of Praia de Area Maior is less than two kilometers away, so it is possible to enjoy a nice walk up to there as well as a great bath in the Atlantic Ocean. In short, our position is magnificent for those who are looking for relax and adventures, for those who aree seeking a tourism far away from the standard concepts of beach and sun.
We offer diverse range of rooms that will suit and satisfy the needs of any kind of guest. We have several dorms, which are equipped with Free WIFI, single light & plugs in each bed, air conditioning, private lockers. Shared complete bathrooms. In addition, we have a Junior Suite (1-4 ocupancy), equipped with TV, complete private bathroom with hydromassage tub, typical galician chimney, etc as well as one Double room adapted to disabled people.
Hostel Monasterio de Moraime Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credir card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 09.00 to 22.00.
Out of this timetable the access to the Hostel is done by a code that we will provide with to the travellers and guests once they book with us. Once inside the property, the guests will have to access to the arrival terminal in which they will carry out the admission process. In addition, during this process the guests will receive the magnetic card which works as a key to open and close both the main door of the building and the door of their room. This code is only active up to 22.00, meanwhile the cards are valid during the whole period of stay. At the check out moment, the guests will have to hand in both the cards and the tracking ticket that they received at the arrival moment.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>