Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Not only our hostel is located in heart of city in Osaka, but we can see temples and shrines, a traditional Japanese shopping arcade around. Enjoy such a special location and traditional warm atmosphere in Hostel Mitsuwaya Osaka.
Our reception is open for 24H, our friendly staffs always welcome you with a big smile. Please feel free to ask any questions. We are always happy to help you and make your comfort and enjoyment during your stay!
In Hostel Mitsuwaya Osaka, we have super cozy 6 type rooms.
8-Bed Female Dorm, 4-Bed Female Dorm, 12-Bed Mixed Dorm, 8-Bed Mixed Dorm, 6-Bed Mixed Dorm, Private Room.
Shared spaces are available for 24 hours (Kitchen, Shower room and Common area). There is a restroom and a shower room for female only.
* Free Service:
24H Reception, Wi-Fi, PC, Hairdryer, Fridge, bread(8am-10am), jam(8am-10am), Coffee, Tea, Maps, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap and Luggage Storage.
* Rental & Paid Service:
・Bicycle for Rent 500JPY/day
・Bath Towel for Rent 100JPY
・Pajamas for Rent 300JPY
・Face Towel 100JPY
・Skin Care 200JPY
・Tooth Brush 100JPY
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
(1) If you will be arriving later than 10pm, please contact the hostel in advance.
(2) Guests will be required to show an official ID with photo at arrival.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00am.
- Please inform the hostel one day before your check-out date in case of that you leave before 8am.
3. Payment: Cash (Japanese Yen) or credit card(Visa, Mastercard, American express) when check-in.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) 1 day prior to arrival: 100% of accommodation fee;
(2) No-Show/On the day of arrival: 100% of accommodation fee.
5. Age Restriction:
Dorm: over 18 years old
Private: over 7 years old (Children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian)
(1) Once you have checked in, there is no curfew.
(2) After 10pm, the entrance door is locked for security reason.
(3) You may exit and enter the hostel with password at any time.
7. The entire hostel is non-smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>