Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The house was built in the 70's by boat makers from Chiloé, using nautic wood sheets and nautical structure (for example, the narrow staircase and the second floor that has got lower roof just like on boats).
The house is cosy, friendly and environmentally sustainable. We enhance the identity of the original folk from Patagonia: Chonos, Tehuelches, Huilliches, Selknam, etc. Each room has got one respective tribe name, inside explaining a bit of Patagonian origins.
Hostel Mente Nomade Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception from 8:00 to 23:00
We want comfort for everyone in the rooms and it is requested not to drink alcohol in the rooms.
It is requested to order, wash and store the kitchen utensils.
It is requested to keep the bathroom dry after the shower.
The hostel is not responsible for lost personal items, use a lock in your loker.
Any damage generated by the guest to the hostel facilities must pay.
You must register and pay for your stay when you check in. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>