Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
In addition to our installation’s recognized comfort, great value and convenient location, we are proud to announce to our future guests that in 2018 Hostel Kura became the first ever hostel to win the Best Town Landscape Development Award. This is a very prestigious prize awarded by the Mayor of Taito ward in the Tokyo Metropolitan area to architectual structures for contributing to the beauty of such a traditional and culturally rich section of Tokyo.
Our hostel’s location is appealing as it is convenient for travelers, for it is located within walking distance from two train stations which have direct access to Tokyo’s two major airports, allowing for prompt arrival to the guests’ accommodations and immediate start of the exploration of some of the rich culture that Tokyo has to offer.
Hostel Kura is equipped with 36 comfortable single size beds. Our beds have a small, individual lamps for those who wish to enjoy their relaxing time at the hostel and a small shelf. Moreover, the comfort provided by Hostel Kura’s mattresses, pillows and blankets allow our guest to get a good night’s rest. In addition, we have 4 restrooms, 1 specifically for men and the other 3 available for both men and women
Our hostel also has a small garden which provides a small preview of what a traditional Japanese garden looks like as well as a lounge which our guest can use to eat in the case that they decide to stay. In the lounge, we also sell refreshments, delicious drinks and snacks for our guest. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>