Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The purpose of our service is to provide all travelers visiting Korea with a feeling of comfort and coziness during their stay in Korea, as if traveling in their own home.
Hostel Korea is located in the heart of Seoul, near Dong-Dae-Moon, which makes it very convenient for travelers to move around the city. Travelers can get to the main tourist attractions within 5 to 10 minutes.( Itaewon, Dong-Dae-Moon, Nam-Dae-Moon, Myung-Dong, Dae-Hak-Roh, In-Sa-Dong, Nam-San, Kyung-Bok Palace and Chang-Kyung Palace, Chung-Gye-Chun).
Hostel Korea is the best place you can make friends in all of the world, can share travel info each other. And also our staff member help you to get travel map and information, discount coupon, best restaurant, caf, bar.
FREE INTERNET SERVICE & Wi-Fi
24 hours available in common area and your room. You can enjoy our free internet service with various languages English, Japanese, Chinese, Thailand etc.
We give you a free breakfast (toast, strawberry jam, coffee) in every morning
KITCHEN AND LAUNDRY
We open kitchen and washing machine so you can make a food and do your washing by yourself.
We have sitting room both inside and outside of the guesthouse which give a place for comfortable conversation with your friends.
You can leave your luggage in the locker or office for free.
Make your trip to Korea one to remember for a lifetime by staying in Hostel Korea. We will welcome you with kindness. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>