Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are located in the most magical area of Krakow. Hostel Faust is superbly located just a few steps from the Market Square - about 100m!!! Anyone looking for a little pleasure, relaxation and comfort at a reasonable price should visit us! Our receptionists will do their best to make your stay with us as enjoyable and fun as possible.
Faust Hostel offers wide range of room types from single rooms to nine-beds dorms.
We offer 5 studio with 10 rooms. Each studio has: 2 rooms, one modern bathrooms and one equipped kitchen.
Our services includes: coffee and tea anytime, bed linen, blankets and pillow, maps and tourist info, security and of course free Wi-Fi Internet.
The bathrooms and toilets have hight standard like in a hotel.
You can prepare your own meals in the well-equipped kitchen throughout the day. Because , in our rooms you'll find kitchen-anex with fridge, cooker, tea-cups, plates, kettle.
We also have one lounge area where you can relax or just chat with the other guests. In common room you can meet other travellers, surf the Internet with free WI-FI and relax after a busy day of sightseeing.
Make sure you ask the friendly and helpful staff for advice - their tips will help you make the most of this beautiful city. Don't hesitate to ask them anything :)
- 24h Reception
- 24h Free coffee and tea
- Free bed linen, blankets and pillow
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Free maps and tourist info,
- Free walking tours,
- Free luggage storage,
- Towels available (with deposit),
- Kitchen stuff (electric kettle and fridge on each studio),
- 24h Security
- Credit cards accepted
- Tourist information
- Transfers from airport and railway station (additional payment)
- Possibility to book tours at the Reception (Auschwitz, Salt Mine and much more tours)
At night and all day you can have a drink at the famous pub. Every Guest will get a 20% discount for the drinks.
You can just around the corner you have fun in any other busy pub or club next door.
You will also get a chance to take part in street parties, which locally are a very popular way of spending spare time.
Check-in time is at 2 p.m. and Check-out time is at 11 a.m. ...
...but you are very welcome to come any time really we can always check you in earlier and you can wait in our lovely common room until your room is ready.
Hostel Faust has got perfect location from where one can reach every place in Krakow on foot:
1-minute from the Main Square
10-minute from the Railway Station
15 minutes from the Wawel Castle
15 minutes from Kazimierz
10 minutes from The Main Train and Bus Station
All forms of public transport are 1-minute walk from our Hostel (bus and tram stop) Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>