Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If they not cancel a leats one week before arrival they will get charged the first night of the whole group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Just a few blocks, you know the Central Market Fortaleza and Feirinha Beira Mar, which are reference in arts and crafts, or enjoy the architecture and beauty of the imposing Metropolitan Cathedral and walk through the traditional Monsignor Tabosa, an avenue for finest shopping .
The late afternoon is inviting for a walk by the Sea and the English Bridge. In the evening the programming is extensive, with shows, cultural performances at the Sea Dragon Center and the famous Pirates Bar.
Hostel Dragão Do Mar Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 2pm
Check out 12pm
Reception is open 24 hours
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>