Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
After the booking is confirmed by Hostelworld we will contact you about initial payment on the creditcard as provided by making the reservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are located in the centre of town along a beautiful canal, so all the places of interest are walking distance from us. The Market square with the Church and Old Town Hall are literally around the corner.
In the rooms you will find mostly bunk beds, table and chair and a new bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. All the rooms have their own bathroom. Some rooms have direct access to the terrace. Some rooms have city center view or view of the river.
Hostel Delft's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 120 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Taxes not included - Tourist tax is 2,90 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included, self-catered kitchen.
Reception Opening hours
08.00-12.00 / 16.00-22.00. Always available by telephone.
Thank you for your reservation. If we can be of any help of travelling to our hostel or information on Delft, please do not hesitate to contact us.
See you soon! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>