Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Hostel Connect is Derry City's Largest Hostel and can accommodate up to 74 people in both dorms and private rooms. It is situated in the heart of this Historic Walled City, which plays host to the City of Culture 2013, and only 2 minutes from all the action of the pubs, clubs, restaurants and the vibrant night life of this fantastic city. The building prior to the hostel was an old architect's office for 50 years, and you will notice some architecture relics throughout the hostel. Before acting as an architect's office it was a number of separate terrace houses which were then joined together along with some new additions to make the office space. We have completely renovated the building but have tried to keep its quirkiness and some of its history. Hostel Connect is funky, chilled out and will appeal to all types of travelers, young and older alike.
Hostel Connect is located on the Strand Road, the main through fare and bus route of the city. We are literally 2 -5 minutes from the famous historic walls dating back to 1601; the Bogside area which is home to the famous Bogside Murals and the tragic and controversial Bloody Sunday conflict of 1972; and Waterloo Square where many of bars are located. The hostel can accommodate 76 people and is laid out over 2 floors totally 600 sq meters. We have 10 bedrooms consisting of two large dorms; two 9 bed dorms, one is a female only dorm; one 4 bed dorm and one 5 bed dorm; one private family room (double and triple bunk) and two private double rooms (double and regular bunk); and one triple/twin room (double and two single beds). Each room is named after the funky color that it has been painted! We have lovingly brought back the original wooden floors throughout most of the hostel adding a great ambiance. The hostel also boasts and huge common room where you can chill and hang out on sofas and bean bag chairs. We have specifically located this on the top floor and in its own wing of the building, so you wont be disturbed or wont disturb other guests. We plan to have plenty of music nights and pub crawls to keep you occupied as well! The hostel also has a good size kitchen and dining area (open 7am -10:30pm) on the first floor, and have placed microwaves for guest use anytime in the common room. There are 6 separate shower rooms (electric so youll never run out of hot water), 3 on each floor; the ones on the top floor have a shower, sink and toilet in each; and the first floor consists of 3 separate shower rooms, 3 toilet rooms and a 3 sink room. Dorm rooms have separate security lockers and plenty of storage space, while the most private rooms have wardrobes and lockers. We also have a huge safe in reception for those that just dont want to take a chance. We offer a free continental breakfast with each night stay, free wifi throughout the hostel and smiles are always free.
Our aim at Hostel Connect is to provide budget-orientated sociable accommodation where guests can stay and enjoy the 'craic' in Derry, in a safe, clean and fun environment. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>