Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Hostel 2962 was the first hostel to open up in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and has been family-owned and cherished ever since. You can start your day off running, if you add the breakfast buffet to your reservation for an additional 4.00€. For those that need an extra boost, we have been told we have the best coffee in Garmisch-Partenkirchen!!! When night falls, our cozy lounge is a great spot to start (or spend) your evenings and for meeting people from all over the world.
You can stay in one of our dorm rooms, in a private double room with bath or in one of our apartments. We have several options available, to accommodate singles, couples, families, or groups! Just ask us, we are happy to help you plan your vacation!!
Hike in the mountains? Skiing or snowboarding? The best part: NO car needed to get around in our village!!!
Directly in front of the Hostel 2962 is a beautiful footpath that runs along the Partnach River. The path will lead you directly to the Olympic Ski Stadium, the Eckbauer-Mountain, the Partnach-Gorge and the Hausberg-Mountain. The Zugspitz train station, which services the Zugspitze, (Germany's highest mountain at 2962 meters) is only a 5 min walk from our front doors.
There is a 3,00 Euro per adult per night local tax.
Breakfast is 4.00 Euro per adult per night.
Cancellation policy 7 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>