Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Since February 2018, she has opened the doors of her house in the chic and bohemian neighborhood of Santiago, Barrio Italia. The house has 9 rooms and can accommodate 30 people. It also has 1 fully equipped kitchen, living room with TV, dining room, parking and a large terrace with tables, chairs, sofa and ping pong table to enjoy the sun.
Hostal Vitalia is located in the bohemian and chic neighbourhood “Barrio Italia”, just 10 minutes walking from the metro Santa Isabel (line 5), and at walking distance of Baquedano, Bellavista, Lastarria, Bellas Artes and many other famous and renowned landmarks and attractions of our city.
Hostal Vitalia has different types of rooms, from the standard 4-bed dorm with shared bathroom, to the private room with double-bed and private bathroom. All of our room have a personal locker for every host. In addition, we have a fully equipped kitchen, a TV room, a beautiful terrace, and parking. Coming to Vitalia is falling in love with it!
Hostal Vitalia Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:30 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open between 08.00 and 10.00 pm.
The maximum period of stay is 30 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>