Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The visitor will enjoy a home service of good rhythm and excellent cleanliness that will give them a pleasant comfort during their stay and the enjoyment of wonderful views towards the sea and the mountains of eastern Cuba.
We are in one of the most central streets of the city center, Flor Crombet street at number 143 between Ciro Frías and Pelayo Cuervo, just 100 meters from the Basilica Minor Our Lady of the Assumption of Baracoa
Among the various facilities are a bar and a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers and excursions to different points. At the guest house every room is fitted with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
Hostal La Madera Nilson Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included (5 or 3 CUC)
24 hours reception.
No special conditions Visa regler för boendet
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>