Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Hostal El Arbol II - Beach is located at approx 500 meters from the bus station, 1 km from the historic city center and 600 meters from the beach. From there you can walk to visit the historic downtown , with its many and ancient churches from colonial times, the archaeological museum, the lively city streets with handicraft market, restaurants and pubs, etc. and also walk to the beach. There is a big supermarket nearby,where the guests can buy a variety of food to cook at our well equipped and large kitchen. Also the bus stop to take a bus to the nearby city of Coquimbo, is only one block away from us.
We have different type of rooms : Private matrimonial and double twin rooms, and 4, 5,6 and 8 bed dorms, with new and very clean , shared bathrooms. There is a big communal kitchen for use of the guests, a living room with a cozy fireplace, sunny terraces outside and a very large garden with flowers, green lawn to rest, umbrella tables, and hammocks.
Hostal El Arbol II - Beach's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00% (Foreigners people not resident in Chile, don't pay the IVA if they pay in USD)
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Free Coffee in the morning.
Reception available from 08:00 to 21:00 Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>