Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations made later than 48 hours before the date of arrival are non-refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We pride ourselves in giving the very best of customer service and our bi-lingual staff is always available to help you in anyway possible.
Without question, you will find our charming rooms and unique riverside community areas as tranquil as the mountain breezes that make this area so special. We also provide free WIFI and computer access to our guests.
We strive to have each one of our rooms be uniquely decorated and spotlessly clean. All rooms are private rooms, featuring private bathrooms, and hot water. Our helpful and knowledgeable staff are always available and are happy to assist you during your stay with us.
In addition to our gorgeous riverside community sitting area, Hostal Boquete also features a guest-only kitchen and dining area.
Please note :
Cancellation Policy : 2 days advance notice.
Only Cash payment accepted on arrival.
Check-in time : 13:00.
Check-out time : 11:00.
Please note that our office hours are 7am- 10pm. If you plan to arrive later than 10pm, please contact us before your arrival so that we can make other arrangements to welcome you.
Breakfast not included.
Children under the age of 10 are free. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>