Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We hope to reopen after is calm around the world.
See you so soon.
To date 241 comments in our guestbook, all handwritten. December 2019.
Homestay Diaz Cuba is a modern home located in a safe and traditional neighbourhood in Arequipa. You will find yummy home cooked food, useful tourist information, security and a feeling of family with our son Sebastian (and his love of music) and Nico, our young professor of Spanish, mom Pao who is a dance instructor and Tom, the father, who loves electronics. Free Wi-Fi access is available, cable TV and DVD in the living room and a quiet terrace with brilliant views over El Misti. We share and enjoy many moments with our travelers: parties, weddings, hiking, barbecues, Christmas…
We are located in Cayma, our home is in a comfortable, safe, traditional neighborhood and access to beautiful scenery. Cayma also boasts plenty of Arequipa's best “picanterias”, restaurants, shopping, movie theaters and bakeries. You will be able to reach the heart of the White City quickly, where you can find restaurants, “picanterias”, supermarkets, stores, bakeries, bars, cafes, movie theaters, ATMs, pharmacies and our historical city center.
Homestay Diaz Cuba offers 2 comfortable private rooms, for 1 and 2 people. Our single room with shared bathroom is located in the third floor and has 01 single bed (comfortable mattress and extra blankets are available). The room is composed by 01 night table with night lamp, 01 desk with chair, 01 personal wardrobe with hangers, 02 outlets 220V, 01 window and an access to terrace and viewpoint of the house. The second room, is a double room with shared bathroom. The room is composed by 2 single beds 01 night table with night lamp, 01 desk with chair, 01 personal wardrobe with hangers, 02 outlets 220V, 01 window. Located in the third floor as our single room.
Homestay Diaz Cuba policies and conditions:
Flexible Check-in time.
Check-out time is 2 pm (Flexible time, for more information, please contact the property).
Please advice the property.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash only.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Non smoking rooms. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>