Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Since 1991, Homeros has been a popular place with travellers. It is located in the old (and quiet!) part of Selcuk town with a splendid 360' view from the rooftop terrace.
From the rooftop terrace, you can see all the sights and plan how you will visit them all: St John's Basilica (100m walk), Isa Bey Mosque (200m walk), Artemis Temple -one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World (300m walk), the Museum (150m) and Ephesus (3km).
Come to Homeros for the location; you will stay for the delightful Turkish family experience. Then you will find it hard to leave Selcuk and the Homeros.
Rates include a great breakfast to start the day. Dinner is optional (cooked by Momma).
The clean and comfortable rooms are individually decorated with local antiques, most have en-suite bathroom and air-condition.
Homeros provides transport to Ephesus, bicycle use and free Internet (wireless). Your host is Dervis with his family.
Check the Lonely Planet, The Rough Guide and other guide books for very positive reviews of the Homeros Pension Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Boka växling
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>