Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Free internet is served all the time and don't be surprised if you are served some of the great mountain tea (a local specialty made with mint), some homemade jam, or perhaps raki to enliven your spirits. Not that they will really need a boost here!
The kitchen is on the ground floor in a newly build stone house and is fully equipped with a fridge/freezer, electric kettle, coffee machine, toaster, tableware, silverware, pots, pans etc. everything for self-catering.
Towels and bed linen are included.
Smoking is allowed as long as ashtrays are used.
There are two dogs and a several kittens in the property.
Our hostel is ideal for families with children.
All guest should maintain the outdoor environment clean. Property door locks at 12:00 at night and a key can be provided.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival
Check In: please inform us about your arrival time. Our doors close at Midnight!
Check Out: 11.00am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Taxes are included.
Suitable for families, big garden, pet's allowed (there are two very friendly puppies in the property - please let us know beforehand)!
You can also place a tent in our garden.
There are bicycles, canoes, snorkelling equipment and tents for rent. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>