Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment is due within 30 days prior to the check‐in date.
Any cancellations or changes may be made without additional penalty more than 30 days prior to the check‐in date.
Any cancellations made within 30 days of the check‐in date will be assessed a cancellation charge of 50% of the amount cancelled
By making this reservation, customer agrees to the terms & conditions herein.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Now operating at half capacity, we welcome back guests in an even cleaner and cozier setting. We are doing our very best with making sure we are practicing safety protocols for COVID-19 including, but not limited to: enforcing a few night minimum stay, practicing social distancing, wearing masks, enhanced daily cleaning with hospital-grade sanitizers and disinfectants, and limiting some of our typically offered services.
Our new Front Desk operating hours are as follows:
HighRoad is open daily from 9 AM - 12 PM and from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM. If your arrival is outside desk hours, please give us as much advanced notice as possible. Without notice, you will not have access into the building. We ask all guests let us know their estimated time of arrival, regardless of when you arrive.
The HighRoad is located where the nightlife is, has welcoming staff, plus has the most spacious, clean rooms and luxury bathrooms.
Even more, the HighRoad guest rooms have memory foam mattresses, luxury linens, reading lights, bed dividers, all the hooks you could need, large windows and locked storage space. Also included free towels.
Even better is the common space - a classy parlour room with a cozy fireplace lets you see DC’s nightlife just out the front door in Adams Morgan. Plus, a huge kitchen area with real Italian Carrara marble island, stainless steel appliances, and all the cookware you could need lets you hang out and cook some meals like a true iron chef.
In addition, the HighRoad has free computers for you to get some work done, book future travel or catch up with people back home. And on top of it all, The HighRoad's amazing staff will ensure that you have the most memorable stay in DC. They'll help you plan your day packing it full of the must-see DC attractions as well as unique local experiences that you won't find in your guidebook. They'll plan events at the hostel to help you meet fellow travelers .
The HighRoad is located in the neighborhood of Adams Morgan which borders both the U Street Corridor and the Dupont Circle area.
Adams Morgan isn’t known for its historic row homes or calm side streets, although it has both. Visitors flock to this neighborhood to shop for one-of-a-kind items at its independent businesses, dance the night away at its countless bars, and finish their evenings chewing on slices of authentic jumbo pizza. Yet the area also has fine dining and cozy coffee shops.
HighRoad Hostel DC Policies & Conditions:
Deposit Policy: The Hostel reserves the right to charge your credit card for the cost of your TOTAL STAY prior to arrival in order to guarantee the reservation and check the validity of this credit card. The HighRoad will charge your card IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOOKING IS MADE for Non-refundable reservations and during check-in for Standard Reservations.
Property Cancellation Policy:
1. Standard-Flexible Reservations: Standard-Flexible Reservations may be cancelled up to 4:00 p.m. (16:00 hours; Washington D.C. Time) on the day prior to arrival to avoid being charged the late cancellation fee of first night's rate & tax. In other words, if you cancel your reservation before 4:00 p.m. (Washington D.C. Time) on the day before arrival, there is no late cancellation fee and the deposit on file will be refunded.
2. Late Cancellation Fee: Any cancellations made after 4:00 p.m. (D.C. Time) on the day prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the first night's price plus tax.
3. Non-Refundable Reservations: Cancellation policy does not apply to special non-refundable reservations. If your reservation was booked as a non-refundable reservation, then it is non-refundable. Full payment is required at time of booking and this amount is non-refundable. Non-Refundable reservations cannot be altered or cancelled free of charge.
4. Same Day Reservations: Same day reservations still apply to our cancellation policy. In the event that you cannot arrive for your same day reservation, you will still incur a cancellation fee equal to the first night's plus tax. Please also note for same day reservations, we may not have had the chance to charge your card as a pre-paid reservation. At check-in, our Front Desk team can verify for you!
*****Taxes not included - 14.95% local hotel tax will be applied to your balance due by law. (Sometimes Hostelworld displays this tax in their confirmations , and sometimes they do not. The confirmation will usually say if tax amount is included)****
Payment upon arrival by credit card or debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
We are open from 9 AM - 12 PM and again from 4PM - 7 PM.
We require all guests to alert us of their arrival time.
Check in from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
HighRoad can accommodate check-ins outside of this time frame, but we MUST receive notice otherwise you will not have access into the building.
Check out before 11:00am
No pets are allowed.
The entire hostel is no smoking.
Guests must be 18 years or older.
The hostel is not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
The hostel is a historic walk-up mansion. Because of this, there is no elevator. There are stairs. There is no ramp for wheelchairs.
The maximum length of stay in any 3 months is 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
8:e, Mellanstora hostels världen över
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>