Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation at Hideout Hostel. The balance is due 10 weeks prior to the date of arrival at the hostel. If the balance is not paid in full 9 weeks prior to the date of arrival the booking will be treated as a cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If the balance is not paid in full 9 weeks prior to the date of arrival the booking will be treated as a cancellation. Should the client wish to cancel a booking 9 weeks prior to the date of arrival and after the balance is paid there will no refund offered. In the unlikely event Hideout Hostel has to cancel your booking, Hideout Hostel will offer a full refund. Should the client wish to change booking details, an administration charge may be levied.
It is a strict condition of booking that every client staying at Hideout Hostel has a travel insurance policy expressly covering specific activities the client undertakes whilst in resort. We strongly advise clients to have a travel insurance policy to cover holiday cancellations made by the client.
Whilst staying at Hideout Hostel, all clients are expected to behave in an orderly and acceptable manner. Should their behaviour threaten the condition of the accommodation or seriously impair the enjoyment of other guests, Hideout Hostel reserves the right to refuse to further accommodate the guilty party and contractual obligations will be terminated. Card details will be recorded at check in as a security deposit and the guilty party will be liable for the cost of any damage so caused.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Just 50 metres from shops, bars and restaurants, only few minutes waking from the ski lifts and from the ski bus stop which links you to the vast Portes du Soleil lift network.
Morzine is the European hub for snowboarding and mountain biking since over 20 years. An endless playground, where any kind of traveler can find the perfect escape from the constant grind of modern life.
It’s beautiful here, Morzine boasts a compelling views of the Portes du Soleil and an eccentric and charming small town.
Affordable yet stylish, functional en-suite rooms in the heart of Morzine. Choose from twin, double, triple rooms, or if you are on a budget, we also have shared 6, 4, or 2 bed dormitory rooms.
Hideout Hostel's Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Reception: open from 08.00 to 12.00 and from 16.00 to 23.00.
We do not accept customers under 18 year old. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>