Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We can Host 60 People in the dorm
We can Host in the (Double rooms are 8 Rooms Equal 16 People)
We do not have possibility of hosting the handicapped (But if you can walk And use of ordinary bathroom should be fine)
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms except in designated places
(There Designated Smoking Room)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Lonely planet on Hebron Hostel: This venerable old hostel, with a magnificent stone interior, is buried inside the Muslim Quarter's Souq Khan al-Zeit.
Inside, the hostel has kept it's old architectural shape, dating back to 1400 years ago in the Mameluke period.
1st floor: Tea/coffee- and Shisha room, with food also available. Internet cafe or free use of our WiFi-connection.
2nd floor: Reception with free WiFi-connection, common living room with sofas and a refrigerator, private lockers, bathroom with showers, 8 rooms and dorms.
3rd floor: Roof terrace, private lockers for the guests, 12 rooms with and without private bathrooms.
The hostel also arranges tours to different places in Israel and Palestine, and has a laundry service.
Please compare our reviews with other hostels
Bring your own food and drinks to the hostel - but no eating or smoking in the rooms.
Check in is at anytime, but reception closes (see below). Contact us regarding your arrival time.
Check out before 11:00.
The doors close at 01:00 a.m., but alternative arrangements can be made.
Passports are required at check-in.
Cash only for payment of balance. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>