Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
**For groups of 7 people or more, we require one full payment 7 days prior to arrival. This will be charged to the card used to make the booking or through alternative card made by the guest prior to this period.
**Cancellations or amendments for groups of 7 people or more must be made 7 days prior to arrival by email or the full booking value will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A code of conduct form is to be completed and signed by the group leader, either in advance or upon arrival. A refundable security deposit of £200.00 per group is also required if Stag / Hen groups (cash or credit card details), payable on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Hatters Hilton Chambers has an onsite deli diner and restaurant called Corner Boy open from 11:30am to 11:00pm - offering the best in brunches, burgers and everything in between! Guests of Hatters receive 15% discount on food and drink.
Hatters staff are fun, friendly and would love to help you suggest tours in the city such as the Manchester United and Manchester City Stadium Tours.
Hang out in our Holdfast bar in the basement of our other Manchester hostel (2 mins walk away) and share your stories with the Hatters staff, meet the locals and find out all the great places and hidden gems that you need to visit during your stay in this great city!
-FREE WiFi throughout the hostel
-5 minutes walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station.
-New bar next door
-Secure key card access to the rooms
-Large communal kitchen
Please bring photo ID with you - you need it to check in! Drivers license, passport or valid student id.
Groups of 7 people or more will be contacted prior to arrival and are required to pay the full balance of their booking and provide a security deposit. A completed Code of Conduct form is required for check in.
Under 16s only permitted in private rooms when accompanied by an adult. Please note on occasion we apply a 2-night minimum stay at weekends. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>