Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Inga utegångsförbud
- Skatt ingår
Saker att notera
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00
Check out until 11:30
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
City Tax is not included.
City Tourist Tax: We hereby inform you that the city of Porto now has a City Tax of 2 euros per person (above 13 years old), per night. This tax is applicable for a maximum of 7 nights. This value will be charged directly to the guest at the moment of the check-in and is not included on the reservation price. This is valid for any reservation made from 1st of March onwards
Important! Please note that if you booked with a debit card or PayPal, please warn us if you will be arriving more than two hours after your stated time of arrival. Otherwise your booking will be cancelled and the beds released. We do not accept American Express. Please email or call us if you'll be arriving after midnight. If you have a group booking, we will always try our best to put you together in the same room, but keep in mind this is a hostel and that's not always possible.
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>