Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
All dorm rooms have our unique, infamous custom-made wooden bunk beds complete with hotel-quality mattress, and our private rooms have flat-screen TVs. Linen is provided in all rooms and there is a guest laundry facility on site. Our friendly team can help with booking activities and transport to Auckland’s most popular destinations.
1. Check in time is 14:00. If you arrive early, we offer free luggage storage until your room is ready.
2. Check out time is 10:00. If you fail to check out on time, you will be charged a $50 (or 50% of a night's stay, whichever is greater) late check out fee to the credit card you checked in with.
3. Valid ID will be required at check in. Passports, driving licenses or government issues ID will be accepted.
4. Any voucher given when booking pre-paid accommodation (from i-Site etc) must be presented at check in. Full payment will be required if you do not have a voucher.
1. If you do not advise the hostel you are cancelling, your card will be charged for the first night of your stay.
1. For cancellations notified more that 48 hours before check-in time on the scheduled date of arrival – no charge.
2. For cancellations within 48 hours – we will take payment for the first night of your stay.
3. For customers who fail to show for their booking – we will take payment for the first night of your stay and cancel the remainder of your booking.
4. If you have booked through a third party site and wish to cancel, you must do so through that third party site. We cannot cancel third party bookings. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>