Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancel the group 20% charged in 2 weeks prior; 50% in 1 week prior and 100% in 24h prior the check in hour.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any person that do disturbes or break propositable some hostel equipment or furniture or house, must pay for the damage and will not be able to stay with us anymore.
A 5€ Key deposit is requested at the arrival (given at the checkout time), for individual reservations
A 20€ Key deposit is requested at the arrival (given at the checkout time) for Group reservations
If groups 0-12 ages must be one adult for 2 children.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 7.50 per night/person for cribs
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 20 per night/person for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night/person for extra beds.
Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
HUB 1878, with the name that appears according to the year of construction, is located in what was once a girls school from the 19th century, with plenty of history and stories to tell. The typical moorish architecture will delight your soul along with the fresh ocean breeze.
Open your bedroom window to welcome the sunny algarvian days. In our Hostel you may choose between a bed in a dorm, a private room or one of our amazing family rooms. Take the opportunity to meet other curious travelers such as yourself on our amazing terrace at breakfast, or during one of the outside barbecues, over a lemonade or a beer.
Cook for you and for your friends and family in our perfectly equipped kitchen, and amaze the others with your board gaming skills at the lounge. Get to know our friendly staff, and listen to their stories and suggestions.
Faro has plenty of renowned seafood restaurants, as Algarve is still the portuguese Meca for fishermen. If you are not in the mood for fish, try our other traditional Portuguese dishes and desserts; we dare you to not enjoy it!
Explore the old and famous Faro castle walls or run to the maritime port to take a boat to Culatra and Barreta. Be sure not to lose track of time in its beautiful narrow streets and sand dunes. If you are looking for some nightlife fun, visit Vilamoura 10 minutes away. You can also take the algarvian train from Lagos to Vila Real de Santo António so that you can visit other breathtaking villages, cities, fish markets and paradisiac islands and beaches.
All is ready to welcome you into the Algarve simple and traditional lifestyle, so what are you waiting for?
Further facilities and amenities:
Free Wi-Fi & Common computer
Sheets and duvet included
Machines for coffee
Individual lockable lockers
Bicycle hire (manage in the front desk)
Car hire (manage in the front desk)
boat trips and hire (manage in the front desk)
Other trips (manage in the front desk)
1878 Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Low Season - 01.11.2020 - 30.12.2020 // 01.01.2020 - 29.02.2020: 48 hours before arrival
Medium Season - 01.03.2020 - 31.05.2020 // 01.06.2020 - 30.06.2020 // 01.10.2020 - 31.10.2020: 7 days before arrival
High Season - 01.07.2020 - 30-09-2020 // // 31.12.2020 7 days before arrival
In case of cancelation or no show, the total amount will be charge.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00H to 23:00H
Check out until 11:00 .
Common areas closed at 23:00H
License: 36550/AL Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>