Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The youth hostel, an old traditional house in the upper part of the town is only a few minutes walk away from the castle. The hostel was completely renovated in 2004 and is suitable for individuals, families and groups.
The rooms are situated on two floors with sanitary facilities on each floor. In addition, the hostel has a small common room and a cellar lounge.
Our team will do its best to satisfy the guests and offers full board (lunch, dinner, packed lunch). Luxembourgish specialities and vegetarian meals are available on request.
Bikes can be rented in the village.
There is no age limit.
Opening hours: 08.00 - 10.00 a.m. and 05.00 - 10.00 p.m.
Check in: 17.00hrs - 22.00hrs / check out before 10.00 a.m.
In case of a cancellation more than 28 days before the arrival date, no fee will be charged. In case of a cancellation less than 28 days before the arrival date, a charge equivalent to 15 % of the booking value will be incurred. In case of a cancellation less than 24 hours before the arrival date or in case of no-show, the total booking value will be incurred (max. 2 overnights). Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- måltider finns
1:a, Land Luxembourg
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>