Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
With a living garden roof, a water collection system that’s one part smart science and one part outdoor sculpture, on-site composting, sustainable gardens, and green cleaning practices, the HI Portland Hawthorne hostel is one of the most eco-friendly you’ll find anywhere. Come visit us and see what makes us a travelers’ favorite in this beautiful city!
FREE light breakfast of cereals, oatmeal and coffee or tea and supplies to make all-you-can-eat pancakes. No lockout or curfew. High-speed internet kiosk available, as well as free wireless. Guest phone with free calls anywhere in the US, free organic linens and towels, free parking. Discount bicycle rentals on-site; Lockers, TV room,and coin-operated laundry machines are available, too. Please call directly for private room availability.
Tours are available from the hostel to the Columbia Gorge, Mt. St. Helens, Whale Watching, Historic Portland, and others.
We do not accept local residents of Portland area, you must have valid, government issued, non-Portland photo id to stay here
We do not accept bookings of 5 or more people between the dates of May 1st to Oct 1st. We retain the right to cancel your booking should a group larger than 5 people book
Rates quoted on this website are Hostelling International member rates. Those without a member card add $4. While linens are included, lodging tax (15.3%) will be charged upon arrival. Keep in mind a few things:
Dorm Beds-We need a notice of 24 hrs in advance if you need to cancel (by 12pm (noon) Pacific Time the day prior to your arrival) or your card will be charged for the first night.
Private Rooms-We need a notice of 48 hrs in advance if you need to cancel (by 12pm (noon) Pacific Time two days prior to your arrival) or your card will be charged for up to two nigthts.
Check-in is between 15:00 (3 pm) - 22:00 (10pm). No arrivals are allowed after 10pm. There is no curfew or lockout period once you are checked in.
There is a neighborhood cat that hangs out mostly outside but occasionally comes into the foyer. It does not go anywhere else in the hostel. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
3:e, Stor hostels-kedja
3:e, Stor hostels-kedja
3:e, Stor hostels-kedja
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>