Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The hostel offers everything you'd expect in a hostel and then some. Sleep in comfort in our shared rooms for four, private rooms and family rooms with ensuite bathrooms. Get a taste of chalet living as you relax in the fireplace lounge, media room, games room or spacious dining area. Grab a bite to eat at our on-site cafe or just sit back, relax and take in the views of the Canadian Rockies from our patio or firepit. And yes, we offer free WiFi throughout.
Pack your bags - we can't wait to see you.
HI Jasper Terms & Conditions:
HI Jasper is part of HI Canada, a not-for-profit organization on a mission to build a community of conscious travellers who share a greater understanding of people, places and cultures.
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking.
Special policies apply for group stays of 10 or more people and different terms and conditions will apply.
For the safety and comfort of all guests, children 12 and under are accommodated in private rooms only. Children 13 to 17 who stay in shared dorm rooms must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards, cash.
Taxes not included - 11.18%
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>