Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Surrounded by new Ecotrack – 2.5 hectares favorable to hiking and mountain biking forest space – allows quick access to virtually everything: 8km stretch of beaches, streams and pond, covered and / or seawater pools, games, nightlife (bars and Casino), festivals (film and music), various performances, theater, exhibitions, street art, events of different nature, without forgetting the traditional Mondays market, which with their tents and trading sessions bring a lot of animation to Espinho streets! Venture up!
Espinho, with an extensive beach line, provides the traveller with a variety of entertainment options, for instance the many cultural events, some internationally renowned as the “Cinanima – International Animated Film Festival”; the secular weekly fair taking place every Monday; the exciting nightlife with its many restaurants, bars and clubs or even the adrenaline that comes from risking luck at Espinho Casino.
HI Hostel Espinho - Pousada de Juventude Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 18:00 to 00:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
We just accecpt paymet through Visa or Mastercard. AMEX payment is not accepted
We will charge the value at the end of the free cancelation period
The Hostelling International Membership Card is required for you to use the facilities of this youth hostel and of all the other youth hostels of the National Network of Youth Tourism in Portugal. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>