Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups of 10 or more must complete a contract. a 50% deposit is due within 14 days of signing the contract. A 100% deposit is due 30 days prior to the start of the reservation. A 10% reduction can be made to the reservation up to 2 weeks prior to the reservation start date with no penalties. No refunds will be given for any changes made from two weeks until the reservation start date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A deposit equaling 50% of the total must be made within 14 days of signing the contract.
All groups are welcome. For those 17 and under there must be an appropriate number of responsible adults with the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
HI-Baltimore was voted third best hostel in North America by hostelworld in 2008. Come see what everyone is talking about! We are located in an historic 19th century mansion complete with a large parlor with a piano, large dining room, full guest use kitchen where we serve the daily FREE pancake breakfast, a back deck and lower patio with grills for cooking outdoors, a TV room with a 42' flat screen TV and a huge library of movies, FREE guest use computer with Internet, FREE WiFi throughout the building, and guest laundry for $2.00 wash and $2.00 dry. We have 10, 12 and 6 bed single gender dorms and 8 bed coed dorms, all with ensuite baths. We also offer one private room with two twin beds and ensuite bathroom.
Be sure to check the hostel for the free weekly events including pub crawls, movie nights, city tours, meal nights featuring make your own pizza, tacos and all you can eat pasta, as well as monthly poetry events art openings and a local writer series called Last Rites Baltimore.
If you haven't been to Baltimore, you don't know what you are missing! At half the price of other east coast cities you can do a lot more in Baltimore than you can imagine. The hostel is walking distance to the Inner Harbor, Sport Stadiums, Convention Center, and the Mount Vernon and City Center Neighborhoods. We are surrounded by pubs, bars, nightclubs, and restaurants including Mick O'Sheas Irish Pub, the Yacht Club, Sonar Nightclub, the Talking Head Club, Bourbon Street, and a wide variety of restaurants. There is a grocery store one block from the hostel to buy food to cook your own meals. If you want to go bar hopping be sure to venture to Federal Hill around the Cross Street Market or Fells Point along Thames Street. Should you be after local art, music, and the hipster crowd you don't want to miss Station North with Club Charles, the Hexagon, the WindUp Space, Metro Gallery, and the Charles Theater for independent movies. And you certainly don't want to miss Brewers Art where they brew their own very potent beer and better yet by staying at the hostel you receive happy hour pricing at all times by presenting your receipt!
Don't forget about our area discounts giving you great deals at over two dozen restaurants, bars, and shops throughout the city. You receive a list of discount partners when you check in!
Traveling to other hostels in the area? Check out the new HOSTEL HIKER shuttle bus!
The front desk is now open 24 hours 7 days a week for your convenience!
**You cannot stay at HI-Baltimore if you reside in Baltimore City or the Surrounding Counties.
**You will be asked to pay a $4 per day membership fee if not a member of Hostelling International
**Local tax (15.5%) are added upon check in
**Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, or a Minor Consent form must be completed by a parent or guardian. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
3:e, Stor hostels-kedja
3:e, Stor hostels-kedja
3:e, Stor hostels-kedja
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>