Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
It is located at Tsuru City, Yamanashi Prefecture, en route direction to Mt. Fuji from Tokyo. It takes approximately 90 minutes by train from Tokyo and 3 minutes-walk from [Fujikyu Line] Yamuramachi Station. It only takes 40 minutes by train to Mt. Fuji, Kawaguchi Lake, Fuji-Q Highland, which is very convenient.
Tsuru City lays out on the waterway of Mt. Fuji’s of spring water throughout the town. The same water that has been used in the hot spring which very popular not only by local but also tourist. There are also many local restaurants and owner’s favorite café that we highly recommend.
Around 10% of Tsuru City’s population are students. We host social event for twice a month that participated by many students, collaborating students, local people and guests together to create unforgettable wonderful encounter. In the past we did potluck, BBQ, miso making, catching flowing noodles over bamboo, and others. The student staffs of Tsuru Bunka University always welcome you.
==Conditions and Policies==
1. Check-in time: from: from 17:00 to 22:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
4. Cancellation policy:
(1) 4 days (or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 1day to 3 days before Arrival Date ：50% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show： 100% of the first night
5. Age restriction: NO
6. No smoking
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Breakfast not included (Additional 400 JPY/per guest) Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>