Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
It’s just 1 minute by walk from Fujinomiya station to Guesthouse TOKIWA.
We located at the center of Fujinomiya so you can enjoy history, culture, shopping, foods here. Come and enjoy different seasons around Mount Fuji.
There are two types of room in Guesthouse TOKIWA including Japanese style room with tatami and futon, and also bunk bed dormitory room. For safety, we provide room key to the guests for each room. We clean shared living room, kitchen, shower room and toilet everyday. Towel, Tooth brush, washing and drying machine are free provided.
FREE DRIVE to see the best view of Mount Fuji with Owner Daisuke in morning~!
From November to April, we will drive to Tanuki Lake in Fujinomiya to see the sunrise in morning. Depart from TOKIWA before the sunrise time and after that we will also go to see Shiraito Waterfalls and back to TOKIWA at about 8am. (P.S. Due to the weather condition, sometime we could not see the sunrise)
From May to October, we will drive to 5th station of Mount Fuji. For climbing season, we depart at 5:30am and arrive to 5th station at 6:30am. After climbing, please take the bus back to TOKIWA. If not climbing, we will stay at 5th station for about 30 minutes then back to TOKIWA together at 7am.
After climbing season, we will depart from 10am and arrive to 5th station at 11am, spend 1 hour for hiking there and back to TOKIWA at about 1pm.
Anyone is welcome to attend this drive. If dont, you can stay at the house and relax.
We are waiting for you. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>