Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 1day before arrival. The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel within 1 day before arrival or no show .
The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel at any time.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation at any time.
Additional Terms and Conditions
14:00 - 00:00
06:00 - 12:00
Pets are not allowed.
No credit cards accepted, only cash.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The house is more than 300 years old and features walls of polished tadelakt, original cedar wood beamed ceilings and doors which have been restored beautifully. All the furniture has been made by local craftsmen. The central courtyard is decorated with ornate zellig tiles and is a perfect place to relax after exploring the old Medina and it's alleyways and small streets. Iraq stained glass has been placed in all the windows for peace and privacy, and warmth in the winter months when the evenings can be a little cooler.
The roof terrace with its panoramic views of the Medina and the surrounding hills is the perfect haven, whether you want to enjoy the sun or read in the shade. It offers moments of intimacy, relaxation and meetings between the guests. It's an ideal place to spend your evenings watching the sun go down, whilst you wine and dine under the African sky.
Dar Othmane is located in the heart of the Medina yet easily accessible from the main street Talaa Kebira. It's just a 5 minutes walk to "Bab Boujiloud", the beautiful blue gate which is the main entry to the oldest Medina in the world. Just around the corner you can discover the souk with its hundreds of market stalls selling spices, vegetables, carpets, pottery and beautiful fabrics. The car park of Ain Azleten is only a 3 minute walk from the guesthouse.
We invite you to enjoy the spellbinding atmosphere of the beautiful old Medina of Fes. Our staff takes care of our guests and offers activities and paying excursions to enrich your stay: - Visit of the Medina with an offical guide speaking your language, full day or half day visit. - Private excursions to: Volubilis / Meknes, Chefchaouen, Middle Atlas... - A 4 days Excursion with 4x4 in the desert from Fez including one night in the desert - A countryside day in a guest farm in Sefrou 20km away, organic lunch. - 1/2 day at the Vichy Spa in the thermal town of Moulay Yacoub, 16km away. - Massages in the neighboring establishments - - Henna Tattoo at home - Cooking class at Riad .
An additional local tax is also applicable and not included in room price at â'¬3 per night per person.
The house has three ensuite double bedrooms and a triple bedroom with a private bathroom a few steps away. All bedrooms are well furnished with local handmade furniture and comfortable sized beds. Heating and air conditioning is available. For the convenience of our guests free Wi-Fi internet access is available.
A traditional Moroccan breakfast can be served in the terrace or in courtyard. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Barnens lekområde
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>