Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Yululu is small Japanese-style house with max-15 people
Yululu features bunk beds in mix dormitory-style rooms(6-people), and Japanese futon bedding on tatami (woven-straw) .Each dorm has luggage storage and privacy curtain and socket.
All private room is Japanese futon bedding on tatami (woven-straw)
All rooms come with air conditioning facilities. Bathrooms and toilets are shared.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
Check-in time is from 16:00 to 21:00.
Reception is from 9:00 to 22:00
Entrance of the key is number type auto lock.
Free luggage storage is from 9:00 when the check-in.
After check out free luggage storage is until 16:00.
Additional charge to be past the 16:00 occurs.
Rooms are non-smoking, but guests can smoke in designated areas within the property. The shared kitchen comes with a fridge, a toaster and a stove.Free Grind coffee and tea.
Draft beer (Ebisu)￥300
Nishiki Food market 8-minute and Manga museum 5-minute Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijo Castle and Gion are 20-minute walk away from Yululu Guesthouse. Kiyomizu Temple and Golden Pavilion are both a 30-minute city bus
Fushimiinari 20-minute Keihan train
JR Kyoto Train Station is a 10-minute train ride away.
No meals are served. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>